Saturday 11 May 2013

Not dead

Well. That was a totally unplanned hiatus.

What happened was that I had a series of illnesses, problems, crises and other dramas and sewing and blogging were among the casualties. I'm sort of back -- for a bit. However, all the drama is now ramping up to THREE WEEKS TO GO until I move countries. I still haven't worked out if I am going to be able to fit my sewing machine and whatnot into my car when I go over travelling light for the summer. I am going to try, but the problem is you can't just take the machine, you've got to take all your other stuff as well. If I can't fit it in, it'll be a forced 3 months off all craftiness until I find a permanent place to live and my sewing machine is shipped over. If I do manage to take it, I might try to put together packages of specific projects with me so that I don't end up trying to take my entire sewing room with me. Also, I am going to put my knitting bag in as well and try to get that done.

Needless to say, the whole 6PAC thing has fallen by the wayside. I have managed to get part of The Wedding Outfit finished, but I've decided to hold off photos and discussion until after the wedding. It's going to be a bit frantic trying to get the rest of it finished before I leave, but I will give it my best shot.

One thing I am really glad of: I didn't even try to do Me Made May. I'll definitely try to do it next year if it runs again though. In the meantime, I'm really loving seeing everyone else's Me Made May posts. It kind of makes me excited for when I am able to do the same.

In the meantime, I am doing a kind of Project 33 for June-August while I am travelling light -- more on this in another post. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment